In addition to at least 10 other speaker sessions devoted to or related to Carpatho-Rusyns, the event included:
- A Carpatho-Rusyn history bus tour of Pittsburgh;
- A Rusyn reception sponsored by the Carpatho-Rusyn Society with food by extraordinary Rusyn chef John Righetti;
- A Carpatho-Rusyn Society sales table;
- Several Rusyn items available at the silent auction;
- A closing performance of Carpatho-Rusyn songs and dances by the Slavjane Folk Ensemble (along with the Pittsburgh Area Slovak ensemble).
As I wrote in my last post, I made two presentations:
- From the Carpathians to the Alleghenies: Carpatho-Rusyn Immigrants in the Greater Johnstown, Pennsylvania Area
- A Village-Based Reframing of the Historical Narrative of Carpatho-Rusyns in the United States.